SAFETY OF RECORDS POLICY
Mirpurkhas Sugar Mills is implementing the policy to ensure the safety of records efficiently and effectively. All records must be maintained for the period as long as they are mandatory to meet legal, administrative, operational, and other requirements of the Company.
The main purposes of the Company Policy are:
- To ensure that the Company’s records are formed, managed, retained, and disposed off in an efficient and effective manner;
- To facilitate the efficient management of the Company’s records through the development of a coordinated Records Management Program;
- To ensure preservation of the Company’s records of permanent value to support both protection of privacy and freedom of information services throughout the Company to promote collegiality and knowledge sharing;
- Information will be held only as long as required and disposed off in accordance with the record retention policy and retention schedules; and
- Records and information are owned by the Company, not by the individual or team.