HUMAN RESOURCE POLICY
The Company hires energetic, talented, and motivated human resources and provides them a congenial and healthy working environment to utilize their capabilities efficiently. The Company believes that its core strength is its people, who strive every day to meet individual challenges and help the Company achieve its collective targets. The Company has in place a Performance Review Process in order to recognize employees’ contribution and reward them according to their performances. The Company also inducts apprentices in its Apprenticeship Program through which graduates from reputable institutions are regularly inducted. A management trainee program is also in place to meet the future requirements.
Industrial Relations Policy
We maintain excellent relations with our employees and labour. There is a formal labour union in place which represents all classes of workers and independently takes care of all labour related issues. The Company takes every reasonable step for swift and amicable resolution of all their issues.
Succession Planning Policy
Our Succession Planning policy is aimed at building a pipeline for future leadership and creating backups for critical roles.
The salient features of this policy are:
- Talent Assessment is conducted based on achievements, Competencies and Group Values.
- Gap Analysis is done to determine time period and tools needed to groom/ develop them as possible successors.
- Put through an outbound Leadership Course to determine areas of development viz a viz leadership.
- On-going coaching/ rotation/ training and developmental plans are in place to bring out best in class talent for succession.
- To deep reach successors at all levels, upward mobility is a pre-requisite in the hiring program.
The Company has a complete set of other HR policies for recruitment, selection, training, tiredness, overtime and compensation. An employee Hand Book is also available.